The New Website it Up and Running: Visit www.northgeorgialacrosse.com
Key 2017 season dates:
- Start of Season (February 19, 2017)
- Season Ending Tournament, (April 29, 2017)
- High School aged students eligible (U19)
- All high school age students registered at area (private and public) high schools are welcome, as too are home school students
- There are no regional or area restriction of students. Some counties/teams may allow students matriculated in their county school to play for another of the counties club organization
- All players will be required to be registered players with US Lacrosse for additional insurance purposes (this is a separate fee, paid by the player)
- All coaches will be required to be registered coaches with US Lacrosse for additional insurance purposes (this is a separate fee, paid by the coaches)
- All team rosters will be set and closed from adding players by March 21, 2017
- Team size is not restricted, but it is advised excessively large teams be split into two teams to ensure enough playing time for all players
Proposed Team costs
- New team, one-time initiation fee, $250.
- 2016 Season team fee, $600
- Officials prepay (10 game admin fee) $100
- Each team pays one official $65 at the field before halftime.